[Kde-pim] Re: pim.kde.org: dead project?

Olivier LAHAYE olivier.lahaye at cea.fr
Thu Nov 25 08:18:30 GMT 2010

Hi,

Indeed, it took a long time.. It's due to the fact that I'm facing some issues
with kontact and nepomuk and imap akonadi. Thus I restarted evolution that
flushed an old output queue (that was stuck at the time I wrote the
message).... LOL

I'm glad to see that KDE PIM is still alive.

Can't a web redirect or some last post on home page of pimp.kde.org indicate
the new web resources?

Olivier.

(Running Mandriva cooker)