[Kde-pim] suggestion

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 1 16:32:34 BST 2010

2010/5/1 Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at fortytwo.ch>:
> On Saturday 01 May 2010 11.23:00 Thomas Janssen wrote:
>> Though, especially PIM is very well known out
>> there in the wild, since everybody has to do with it ;)
>
> I don't agree.  If you ask 10 people on the street, 9 have email addresses,
> 4 or 5 use electronic calendars and perhaps one will know what "PIM" stands
> for.  And he'll probably have a different idea of what it means.
>
> (Ok, I invented these statistics.  I guess you get my point, though.)

Sure :) I agree if we speak of asking people on the street. I
understood it that he meant people who come across KDE pages and
willing to help/contribute (my bad, i meant the interwebs with wild).
I think people who meet that criteria do know what PIM means, if not,
they will at least search for it on a search-engine and decide then if
they're willing/able to help/contribute or not.

Nonetheless is every needed information on the aforementioned pages, IMHO.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium