[Kde-pim] IMAP/Pop3 Config UIs

Casey Link casey at kdab.com
Sun Mar 28 21:47:44 BST 2010

I've taken the comments into consideration, and tried to improve the
mockups.

As suggested, the detailed, technical options were moved to an Advanced
tab. Because this would have resulted in their being 4 dialogs, I removed the
IMAP settings tab and placed those options under advanced in order to keep
the complexity of the dialog low.

I added the port and description fields to the General tab, and moved the
subscription settings to Advanced.

I simplified the wall of authentican options into a ComboBox, and for the
sake of comparison showed the port number in the Advanced tab too,
because I think it might do better their (as opposed to in the General Tab).

The "Empty" Label and progress bar are for showing the status of the
autodetection.

Casey