[Kde-pim] Marketing, KDE PIM and You

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:28:52 GMT 2010

I have about 5-6 users who would love to switch to KDE-PIM, in fact
Outlook is the only reason that at least two of them are still using
Windows. There are a few open feature requests at BKO describing
features that they need. There are also tens of outstanding bug
reports for what Ubuntu calls "papercuts" (small issues that add up to
make for an unpleasant experience). In my opinion KDE PIM needs to
take care of these issues before the user base could be expected to
grow. If you want more details, I can link to specific bugs.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il