[Kde-pim] Marketing, KDE PIM and You

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 20:18:44 GMT 2010

Op Tuesday 12 January 2010 22:01 schreef u:
> * People of KDE PIM series. It's been a while since I've seen a People of
> KDE PIM article. Assuming the problem is lack of articles to publish, we're
> going to put together a few of them and send them to blauzahl. The questions
> are always the same, so I'll post the question list and poke people to
> answer them.

I've already set this in motion. Bluezahl will talk to Till this weekend to come up with some pim-specific questions. Then I'll pass them around and start poking. It would be nice if everyone would just fill them in without much hassle though.... Including everyone who has had an interview in the past....

> * KDE PIM welcome dude. When we have a new contributor to the mailing lists
> we should have someone who will serve as a sort of "mentor" to guide the new
> contributor around the bewildering amount of stuff going on, tools etc. The
> wiki says tom, but I thought that was to be Thorsten. *shrug*.

That's mine too. I've almost completed a KDE global setup for this, unless shot down later on this should become reality soonish.

Thanks for the summary Stephen.

Toma
--
KDE Developer