[Kde-pim] Re: Keep computers in sync

robert at narnia.homeunix.com robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Sun Dec 5 17:31:23 GMT 2010

I keep my systems in sync using a Kolab server.  That's probably
overkill if all you need to sync is mail.  I feel like there was a
discussion about an Akonadi-to-Akonadi resource that would allow you
to sync one Akonadi installation directly with another (over IMAP?)
but I wasn't paying much attention to it at the time and don't
remember the details I'm afraid. Maybe someone else knows what I'm
thinking about?

I agree that it would be nice to have an easy way to synchronize two
separate Akonadi installations.  Perhaps someone could write an
Akonadi-enabled IMAP server that would use Akonadi as a backend and
provide mail-fetching, etc., as a front-end...

Robert