[Kde-pim] More sending delay

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Apr 10 16:52:41 BST 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 16:00:20 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Does the delay only occur if you encrypt the message for this
> correspondent? You can use Queue (instead of Send) to check this. Don't
> forget to delete the test messages from the outbox.

Hmm - I tried that by preparing an encrypted one to you, and the delay did not
happen.  I know that the key he is using is fairly new - created last July -
and it's a 4096 (bit, I presume) key.  However, I did try one against another
4096 bit key and that didn't have the problem.  I'm a bit stuck as to what
else to try.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group