[Kde-pim] Incorrect string in libkfacebook ? + Some info

Marco Poletti poletti.marco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:08:39 GMT 2009

2009/3/1 Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org>

> On Sunday 01 March 2009, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 March 2009, Marco Poletti wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm translating libkfacebook in Italian from SVN
> > > (messages/koffice/libkfacebook.pot).
> > > I found the following string:
> > >
> > > Error while parsing FQL statement.
> > >
> > > Should FQL be replaced with SQL?
> >
> > Maybe FQL means FaceBook Query Language?
>
> It does indeed: http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/FQL :-)
>

> Regards,
> Ingo

Ok thanks.

And is there someone that could answer to the other questions?
Expecially this one:

4)

ERROR Error: an unrecognized error was received from Facebook.

Why is "Error" repeated two times? It's a typo or it's wanted? Should I
write it two times in the translation too?

(I assumed that in "Error while parsing FQL statement", "statement" means
"instruction")

Thanks,
Marco