[Kde-pim] KAlarm breakage.

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Sat Jul 11 01:09:05 BST 2009

On Fri, July 10, 2009 11:56 pm, Bertjan Broeksema wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> This commit: r994262
>
> Refactor to remove dependencies in KAEvent, KARecurrence and AlarmText on
> KAlarm preferences, in preparation for Akonadi migration. All KAEvent data
> independent of preferences is not in KAEventData.
>
> breaks the kalarm build. It gave error messages that look like this:
> http://pastebin.ca/1491152.
>
> I looked into it and the problem seems to be that you introduce
> lib/locale.h.
> Attached a patch which solves the problem, but you might want to solve it
> in
> another way maybe. At least you know of the problem and a possible
> solution.
>
> (What I simply did is renaming the locale.[h,cpp] to
> kalarm_local.[h,cpp].)

Hi Bertjan,

There must be some difference in the order of include directories between
your system and mine - it looks as if the system locale.h is being picked
up instead of the KAlarm one. I've changed the file name to localefuncs.h,
which should fix the build for you and anyone else with the same issue.

David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.
http://www.astrojar.org.uk/kalarm