[Kde-pim] KAlarm breakage.

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at home.nl
Fri Jul 10 23:56:39 BST 2009

Hi David,

This commit: r994262

Refactor to remove dependencies in KAEvent, KARecurrence and AlarmText on
KAlarm preferences, in preparation for Akonadi migration. All KAEvent data
independent of preferences is not in KAEventData.

breaks the kalarm build. It gave error messages that look like this:
http://pastebin.ca/1491152.

I looked into it and the problem seems to be that you introduce lib/locale.h.
Attached a patch which solves the problem, but you might want to solve it in
another way maybe. At least you know of the problem and a possible solution.

(What I simply did is renaming the locale.[h,cpp] to kalarm_local.[h,cpp].)

Cheers,

Bertjan