[Kde-pim] SLOX KCal resource question

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Jan 18 12:46:03 GMT 2009

Hi pimsters,

one of the backtraces attached to a bug report about a resource bridge crash
indicated that the calendar resource plugin for SLOX would for some reason
also access the standard addressbook.

I checked the code and it really does, kcalresourceslox.cpp:186, though I
can't figure out why it would do that (does not connect to any signals, does
not seem to use the instance in any other place)

According to SVN Cornelius added that in rev 327198.

I am not saying that is is actually related to the crash at all, but removing
this would greatly reduce the complexity of the setup (avoid the "loop"
through Akonadi when using client side bridges).

Any pointers?

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring