[Kde-pim] SLOX KCal resource question

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Jan 18 19:52:37 GMT 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 13:46:03 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> one of the backtraces attached to a bug report about a resource bridge
> crash indicated that the calendar resource plugin for SLOX would for some
> reason also access the standard addressbook.

If I remember correctly, the calendar loaded the addressbook to get user id
mappings which were needed in the calendar, but retrieved from the server via
the addressbook resource. I think the addressbook resource wrote a custom
entry to allow that.

This was a long time ago, so I might be wrong, or the code also might have
completely changed since then.