[Kde-pim] Fwd: Re: Fwd: KRES::Factory doesn't return translated strings

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Feb 26 23:48:59 GMT 2009

David?
Albert's attached screenshot shows translated strings.
??

Subject: Re: Fwd: [Kde-pim] KRES::Factory doesn't return translated strings
Date: Thursday 26 February 2009
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
To: Allen Winter <winter at kde.org>

A Dimarts, 24 de febrer de 2009, vàreu escriure:
> On Monday 23 February 2009 6:38:51 pm you wrote:
> > A Diumenge, 15 de febrer de 2009, vàreu escriure:
> > > Hi Albert,
> > >
> > > Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?
> >
> > Just recovered part of my HD from the dead, do you still need help with
> > this?
>
> Yes, please.
> Still an unsolved problem here in kdepim-land.

Are we talking about this dialog? It seems translated here.

Or is it other dialog i don't know how to pop up?

Albert

> -Allen
>
> > Albert

Allen Winter | Software Engineer | 1-888-872-9339
KDAB, Inc. | "Platform-independent software solutions"
http://kdab.com | 1-866-777-5322 (US) | +46-563-540090 (Sweden)