[Kde-pim] Integration - Mail/ address

Chris computing at chg.me.uk
Fri Feb 27 10:34:39 GMT 2009

 from Chris
Dear All,
There seems to be a little hole in the integration of mail and address book
with regard to mail list - creation from either address book or email itself.

I do not understand the mechanism's or the logical relationships involved, and
at the moment I do not have time to go back to programming to see the
structures - my time was with basic and early C, and have not done that or
scripting for many years.

This has come about through migrating from SuSELinux 10.3 to 11.2 and likewise
to KDE 4.2.

It would be good to isolate a group of email addresses and create a list from
them. Or go to an email which has a list of recipients select them and create
a list. the latter I tried it seemed to create a list but could not be
recalled into another email, nor did it appear in address book.

We are using a Dell Inspiron 6400, Linux 11.2 and KDE 4.2. If I can be of
assistance I will try and help

Chris Gidden
If you think you are too small to make a difference - try sleeping with a
mosquito!
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the sender or the senders organisation.

If you are not the intended recipient of any part of this email, you must take
no action based upon the email or its parts, nor must you copy or show or
forward them to any other person or organisation or entity.

error.
Chris Gidden						CRAG Consultant
Box 2534                                   Tel   [44] 0 (20) 7609-1093
London,                                    Fax   [44] 0 (20) 7609-6910
WC1N 3XX,                                               crag at chg.me.uk
UK                                                      http://www.chg.me.uk