[Kde-pim] KDE 4.2 KPilot coming! (how to both be excited and have realistic expectations)

Gunter Ohrner G.Ohrner at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 1 14:32:14 GMT 2009

Hi!

Gunter Ohrner wrote:
> Is there any way to sync information like birthdays and IM addresses
> without having to copy them into the custom fields?

Any updates on this? Is this just not possible at the moment?

Something maybe related, I just added a new contact with an address in
KDE addressbook which was properly added on my palm, however while the
address was entered as a private address in addressbook it shows up as
an office address on my palm. Bug or feature? :)

Greetings,

   Gunter