[Kde-pim] partial success

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Fri Feb 6 15:26:12 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:37 AM, paai <J.J.Paijmans at uvt.nl> wrote:
> Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM, paai <J.J.Paijmans at uvt.nl> wrote:
>>

>> Hi there again! =:)
>>

> We are getting somewhere!
>
> I was focussed on the syncing of Datebook and Korganizer, because that was
> what I needed before all. A moment ago I had the idea of totally removing
> the Treo-user from .kde/share/apps/korganizer, and that did the trick!
>
> Then I tried backup and syncing of memos (Mymemos/Unfiled) and
> Todos. These things work.
>
> The only problem is contacts / kabc. That still  gives a signal 6. Could
> this
> be caused by the fact that some of the names begin with a space (a dirty
> trick to get  them first in the list)?
>
> Anyway, I can use my Treo, and I want to thank you and the team very
> much!

Heh. Glad to hear it! If you are seeing a crash in KPilot, PLEASE open
a bug report for it on bugs.kde.org. I don't want to leave any open
problems in KPilot, no matter how unconventional the use case that
caused it. =:)

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-