[Kde-pim] partial success

paai J.J.Paijmans at uvt.nl
Tue Feb 3 16:37:36 GMT 2009

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM, paai <J.J.Paijmans at uvt.nl> wrote:
>

> Hi there again! =:)

We are getting somewhere!

I was focussed on the syncing of Datebook and Korganizer, because that was
what I needed before all. A moment ago I had the idea of totally removing
the Treo-user from .kde/share/apps/korganizer, and that did the trick!

Then I tried backup and syncing of memos (Mymemos/Unfiled) and
Todos. These things work.

The only problem is contacts / kabc. That still  gives a signal 6. Could
this
be caused by the fact that some of the names begin with a space (a dirty
trick to get  them first in the list)?

Anyway, I can use my Treo, and I want to thank you and the team very
much!

Regards.

Paai

--
Dr. J.J. Paijmans
Tilburg University: Dept. of Linguistics & AI              013-4662693