[Kde-pim] akonadi and the mysql dependency

Robert Taylor rtaylor at axiomnetworking.ca
Mon Sep 8 18:32:47 BST 2008

A quick thanks for the recognition that I wasn't trying to stir anything, that
is appreciated.

I googled the issue but cleared missed the FAQ, my thanks on that.  This is
why I have come back to KDE after so many years on GNOME ... everything is so
modular even the craziest itch is easy to scratch.

Yes, I am fairly biased on this matter, and in the end it's an itch I haveto
live with ... and yep, code talks indeed.  It wasn't meant as a complaint.
You guys are right, either I help out with the PG end of things or I live with
MySQL.

If anyone that is working on the PG end of things is looking for help, maybe a
quick email can flesh out where I am/not able to help.  Let me know.

Thanks!

R.