[Kde-pim] gdata support for calendar (bug #125952)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Mar 21 13:13:43 GMT 2008

On Friday 21 March 2008 02:22:24 you wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> I'm a KDE user and C++ hacker with a bit of time on my hands and I thought
> I'd work on making a kresource for 3.5 for gdata, mainly for calendar but
> notebook if possible. I see you've been working on a gdata backend for
> blogger for kblog and it seems that this can be refactored into something
> more general and possibly adapted for akonadi. I wanted to get your
> thoughts and if you had any recommendations for proceeding.

Redirecting to the more general kde-pim mailing list...

David,

I'm pretty sure that we support gdata for KDE 4.
For example, if you look in kdepimlibs/kblog you should see
classes for gdata.  I don't know anything about this stuff
so I hope our blog experts respond.

KBlogger [1] claims to already support gdata.

[1]
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KBlogger?content=29552