[Kde-pim] gdata support for calendar (bug #125952)

David Smith dds at google.com
Mon Mar 24 02:37:55 GMT 2008

2008/03/21 (Fri) 22:13:43 に Allen Winter さんは書きました:
> On Friday 21 March 2008 02:22:24 you wrote:
> > Hi Allen,
> >
> > I'm a KDE user and C++ hacker with a bit of time on my hands and I
> > thought I'd work on making a kresource for 3.5 for gdata, mainly for
> > calendar but notebook if possible. I see you've been working on a gdata
> > backend for blogger for kblog and it seems that this can be refactored
> > into something more general and possibly adapted for akonadi. I wanted to
> > get your thoughts and if you had any recommendations for proceeding.
>
> Redirecting to the more general kde-pim mailing list...

Actually, sorry about that in the first place, I meant to mail Christian
Weilbach.

> David,
>
> I'm pretty sure that we support gdata for KDE 4.
> For example, if you look in kdepimlibs/kblog you should see
> classes for gdata.  I don't know anything about this stuff
> so I hope our blog experts respond.

*nod* The reason I mailed in the first place is that
kdepimlibs/kblog/gdata_p.h and gdata.h seem to provide a pretty narrow
interface to gdata suitable only for blogs. So, I want to make a more general
gdata interface and then reuse it for kblog and also for akonadi / kresource
so that Google calendars can be used directly from korganizer. I just don't
know where the code should go, especially with regards to KDE 3.5.

Cheers,
- dds
--
man perl | tail -6 | head -2