[Kde-pim] [kdepim-users] ratings on Akgregator

John LoGioco john at outbrain.com
Wed Oct 10 15:36:12 BST 2007

Hi Frank - Thanks for sending the source code link.  After looking at
the code, our first impression is that the integration process to add
ratings and recommendations to your reader would be quite simple.

Based on this I would like to introduce Ori Lahav into our conversation.
Ori is cced on this email.  Ori feel free to expand on the steps
necessary to add our ratings into the code.

Thanks,
John