[Kde-pim] Classical recipient editor in KMail

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Nov 16 21:22:53 GMT 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 22:13, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> You know how people are. They don't like changes. And since a few people
> strongly complained about the new recipient editor we didn't remove the
> classical editor with the introduction of the new one.

Still, an approach that exploits polymorphism and needs a single if() at the
point that the editor is created would be preferable to having if()s
scattered around all through the code base [I made that error in trying to
create a KOrganizer-lite interface].

[ade], not completely vanished from development