[Kde-pim] Classical recipient editor in KMail

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Fri Nov 16 18:25:24 GMT 2007

Hello,

KMail has a hidden setting which apparently can enable a classical recipient
editor.
Because of this, the code is littered with things like
>  if ( mClassicalRecipients ) {
>    ..
>  }
>  else {
>    ..
>  }

And of course, the classical recipient editor never gets testing and was not
ported at all. I've enabled it, and as soon as the composer opens, KMail
crashes.

I think we should remove the classical recipient editor completely.

Or are there reasons to keep it? Why did we decide to use to different
recipient editors at all?

Any objections to removing it?

Regards,
Thomas