[Kde-pim] relicense linklocator

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Mar 22 21:16:08 GMT 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 09:37, Tom Albers wrote:
> I don't have time to figure out who else to ask for permission for
> the license change (1st April is approaching fast, who made that
> schedule??). From the svn log I see all the usual suspects, most of
> them already agreed twice to relicense questions from me. If you
> object to this one, let me or the list know, I will revert the change
> instantly.
>
> Now we only have to decide where to put this file in kdepimlibs.
> Maybe as part of the kmime is not so bad...

IMO it really doesn't fit into kmime. kmime should stay a clean library
for dealing with MIME. LinkLocator has much more in common with the
bodypartformatter stuff (since it obviously does some formatting of
text/plain body parts). Unfortunately, the number of existing libraries
in kdepimlibs is pretty small and I can't see any library LinkLocator
would nicely fit into. Let's see what Allen thinks.

Regards,
Ingo