[Kde-pim] relicense linklocator

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Mar 22 08:37:03 GMT 2007

At Thursday 22 March 2007 03:33, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 March 2007 21:39, Tom Albers wrote:
> > You seem to be the copyright holder for linklocator.cpp|h file in
> > kdepim. We would like to move it to the kdepimlibs folder, which
> > requires LGPL. Can you indicate if you agree to that license change?
> >
> > If so please reply to me and the public list kde-pim at kde.org.
> >
> > We are a bit struggling with time, so a fast answer would be great
> > ;-)
>
> Yes, I agree to changing the license of linklocator.h/cpp to LGPL.
>
> Good luck and best wishes!
>
> Dave

Thanks for your answer Dave!

@kde-pim:
I don't have time to figure out who else to ask for permission for the license change (1st April is approaching fast, who made that schedule??). From the svn log I see all the usual suspects, most of them already agreed twice to relicense questions from me. If you object to this one, let me or the list know, I will revert the change instantly.

Now we only have to decide where to put this file in kdepimlibs. Maybe as part of the kmime is not so bad...

gr.

Toma
--
http://www.mailody.net