[Kde-pim] New RecipientsPicker in kmail (KDE4)

Mathias Soeken msoeken at tzi.de
Sun Mar 11 17:24:29 GMT 2007

Hello,

I talked about this topic few weeks ago and now I want to show some
screenshots of current development. I am porting the RecipientsPicker to
KDE4. First I only wanted to port the K3ListView to the new model/view
framework in Qt4. But then I thought about implementing wishes from
bugs.kde.org, too. Further, I implemented some ideas of the thread, which I
mentioned above.

You can see some screenshots http://www.tzi.de/~msoeken/recipientspicker/

My question is, whether I can commit this. Perhaps there are some more ideas
or things that should be changed before committing. For example I have no
idea, whether the icons are intuitive or not.

Best regards,
Mathias