[Kde-pim] trivial kmail patch

sam at bishop.dhs.org sam at bishop.dhs.org
Fri Mar 30 23:43:51 BST 2007

All,

[First of all, I apologize if this is the wrong list.  I first considered
posting this to kmail-devel, but I didn't see anything in the archives
generated by a standard MUA.]

I use KMail on a daily basis, and I'd like to help improve it.  So to that
end, I downloaded the source last night and started poking around.  And as
a way of introducing myself, I thought I'd start out with a dead-simple
patch--two changes to the PopAccount class.  One fixes a confusing
lack-of-indentation problem and the other changes an int to an enum,
reflecting what that variable always holds.

This patch is against the latest 3.5.* code in the repository, but the
same changes could also be made in trunk.

(The whole point of this is to learn the proper patch-submission protocol,
so let me know if I've done something wrong.)

Thanks,
Sam Bishop