[Kde-pim] New RecipientsPicker in kmail (KDE4)

Mathias Soeken msoeken at tzi.de
Sun Mar 11 22:47:12 GMT 2007

Hello,

On Sunday 11 March 2007 22:56:44 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Thanks for the nice screenshots. I would also be interested in the code.
> Could you send your post your patch as well?

Yes. I have attached the code. It contains all source files and the three svg
files for the to, cc, bcc buttons. Is there a place in repository where to
place such things? Or is this not necessary?

> I have two questions: Why did you move the "Add to/cc/bcc" actions to the
> toolbar? What are the semantics, do they close the dialog when they are
> selected?

They don't close the dialog. They set the flag in the first column. Only "ok"
and "cancel" close the dialog.

> Did you also contact the usability group as Ingo suggested? The dialog was
> created in collaboration with them, so they might have some comments on the
> suggested changes.

No, but I will do this.

Mathias