[Kde-pim] kontact setup for ms exchange

Michael S. Mikowski mmikowski at valueclick.com
Tue Jan 9 07:05:46 GMT 2007

wrote:
> > Better late than never?
> >
> > * Kontact -- Exchange Support (4):
>
> "Das ist fantastish!" (C). It worked. It really worked.
> But how can I exclude from load (or at least from view)
> records without E-Mail (a big pile of system accounts,
> server accounts and so on)?

Ah, the system accounts....

I believe you can use Filter field to take care of this.
However, I have not used this capability -- I don't have
an urgent need for this. You might want to search around
a bit -- I seem to recall seeing some hints on the web.
If you find something, please let me know.

And, I'm greatfull the rest of the doc was useful!

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael S. Mikowski