[Kde-pim] unistall kOrganizer

galette at tin.it galette at tin.it
Sat Aug 4 08:21:34 BST 2007

Hallo all,
I have a very annoyng problem with Korganizer and I 'dont'
know how solve it without unistall and re-install it.
Until some months
ago I 've used al the suite of Korganizer but since thata time I was
unable to use it. Sometime I can't open korganizer some other time I
can just use kmail but neither of the other programs. If I try to open
, in example, Journal the application  stalls until I close it via the
kill comand from the shell.

It is possible unistall korganizer and re-
install it without danger for the kubuntu desktop enviroment?

Thanks
to all
Alessia