[Kde-pim] kde pim 1.9.7 of suse won't go online

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Wed Aug 15 20:36:28 BST 2007

Hello list,
i recently updated my kde installation, and  now I noticed that KDE Kontact
(Kmail 1.97.of KDE 3.5.7, release 64.1, opensuse10.2) can't fetch IMAP Mail
anymore. I am using cachedImap on two IMAP Servers.
After starting kmail I get a message "I am offline, shall I go online?" which
I confirm, but checking for mail will only result in a very very fast "no new
messages", even though there _are_ some. I can not believe kmail checks mail
that fast, I will now check if there are packets sent.

Are there any known issues, or can anyone point me to some link with help for
that? Thanks!

Here is the list of the packets installed:
~> rpm -qa | grep kdepim3
kdepim3-time-management-3.5.7-37.1
kdepim3-3.5.7-37.1
kdepim3-mobile-3.5.7-37.1
kdepim3-kpilot-3.5.7-37.1
kdepim3-notes-3.5.7-37.1
~> rpm -qa | grep kontact
kdeaddons3-kontact-3.5.7-11.1

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks