[Kde-pim] Disabling signing after saving a draft

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Mon Aug 20 12:55:42 BST 2007

On Saturday 21 July 2007 19:09, Alexis Papadopoulos wrote:
> On Thursday 28 June 2007, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Thanks for the patch. I'll check it out asap, but first I have to do
> > some packing for aKademy. :-)
>
> Hello there, I just wanted to know if this has been commited or not.

Thanks a lot for your patch, Alexis. It did work as advertised, but I've
committed a simpler fix, which I think is more correct and easier to
maintain. The problem is that the state of the actinos should be restored
either according to the state of the mail, or according to the saved state of
the actions from editing, depending on whether the option to "never encrypt
and sign drafts" is set or not. Mixing this action state keeping in with the
actual state of the message object just makes things less clear, and requires
changes all over the place as you noticed. As you can see in the bug report,
I chose a much more straight forward path.

Thanks again for your work on this, though, and please keep those patches
coming, they are much appreciated. :)

Cheers,

Till
Till Adam -- till at kdab.net, adam at kde.org
KDAB, Platform-independent software solutions