[Kde-pim] RS IM in Kopete -> Interacting with KMail -> Offer both to OOo and/or Koffice

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Wed Aug 22 10:21:24 BST 2007

On 8/21/07, Michael Schmidt <schmidtm524 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, can you help to bring the RS library into the
> kde/Kopete/..duracell package?

I don't see why it should be part of KDE, at least for now it could just be
a dependency. Those are managed pretty nicely under linux, so, unlike for
windows, it won't make a difference to the user. So it just depends on
someone having time to pick this up, have a look and see how useful it is
for KDE. As I can't even write proper HTML (according to the complaints from
the DOT editors ;-) ), I can't help here...

Here is the debain package: