[Kde-pim] KMail and "encrypt to self" issue

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Tue Aug 21 10:23:33 BST 2007

Am Donnerstag 16 August 2007 15:02:47 schrieb Alexis Papadopoulos:
> Hello,
>
> I've decided to try something else and sent to myself an encrypted mail
> (with one of my own keys), after having unchecked the "encrypt to self"
> box.
>
> I cannot open the e-mail, the error given is Bad Passphrase although none
> was asked, and none was taken from KDE Wallet. (the error number, see 1st
> mail, is also not the one corresponding to the 'Bad Passphrase' one)
>
> Am I the only one having this issue ? I tend to think not since I'm facing
> it with two different configurations...
>
> Can someone confirm/refute ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> acp

OH - I should have seen your mail before starting new thread:
I am having the same problem here.
Did you find a solution?

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks