[Kde-pim] KNotes issues

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Aug 3 16:03:23 BST 2007

On Wednesday 01 August 2007 9:42:14 am Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 schrieb Allen Winter:
> > On Tuesday 31 July 2007 8:58:21 pm Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > > Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 schrieb Allen Winter:

> I'm rather proposing to add a property parameter X-KDE-RICHTEXT to the
> DESCRIPTION property:
> BEGIN:VEVENT
> END:VEVENT

I have this working now.

A couple of questions before I commit:

1. would the property parameter be better as "X-KDE-TEXT=HTML" ?
    theoretically, allowing different types of text besides HTML?
    not that I have any idea what that would be.. ODF? :)

2. I am supporting rich text for the description, summary, and location
    incidence properties.  OK?  I could probably go crazy and support
    rich text on categories and alarm descriptions and all sorts of stuff.
    Suggestions for other incidence properties that should support richtext?

-Allen

PS.  i will award a small cash prize to anyone who rewrites the ical library
in C++ the "KDE way" :)  With good documentation... actually, it is pretty
darn good code.  just not documented and not KDEish. and not C++.