[Kde-pim] KMail and "encrypt to self" issue

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Thu Aug 23 10:25:29 BST 2007

Am Donnerstag 23 August 2007 11:02:19 schrieb Markus Feilner:
> Strange, strange.
> I'll try another reboot now.
> CU!

OK, after the reboot and removal of ~/gnupg my status is:
(gpg-agent is running)

1) Old Email (deleted key) -> "Please enter your OpenPGP Passphrase"
- but kmail cannot decrypt it any more.

2) New key, new mail to self: no password dialog, decryption fails.

the only difference I can see in the two mails are the headers on
In the mail where a password dialog pops up:
################

In the other mail:
###############

This seems to be close to Alexis' Patch, isn't it?

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks