[Kde-pim] How to skip duplicates when import

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Wed Nov 29 05:57:24 GMT 2006

I make to import global MS Exchange address book from corporate MS Exchange
server. So:

- Is there a way to auto (or semi-auto, by calling) sync addressbook with
Exchange or Windows DC directly? When I try to sync it with ldapkio address
book , I can only login with account with administrator's rights and in
"simply" mode. With these sets I have giant junk pile (as attributes,
downloaded from Windows DC), but I cannot see any e-mail and contact data

- Is there a way to make to import module from CSV to skip duplicate records?
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton