[Kde-pim] using a spamfilter with an online IMAP account (SOLVED!)

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Dec 14 16:55:02 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag 14 Dezember 2006 13:19 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Am Donnerstag 14 Dezember 2006 12:15 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > Am Montag 11 Dezember 2006 22:47 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > > With POP3 I use an UNSURE foldern instead. I mark mails in there
> > > either as spam or ham. The spam mails are moved to the spam folder
> > > immediately, the ham mails remain in the UNSURE folder unless I
> > > select them an rerun filter rules manually (press Ctrl-J in german
> > > locale). This works reasonably well.
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > there seems to be one major difference: On my POP3 KMail setup a
>
> Hello, sorry for replying to myself again...
>
> just hoping that somone finds time to follow my thoughts and give
> feedback on them...

Hello,

forget it all... its my fault... How could a filter rule work if it is not
present? I forgot completely that I worked with a new KMail setup once
again with no filter rules whatsoever... so I had all the nice folders
from my test IMAP account, but no rules to filter mails to them...

Sometimes it shows that taking a rest and letting it go for a while can
help to stop creating problems when there are none.