[Kde-perl] a PerlQt mailing list

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at scratchcomputing.com
Wed Jun 3 20:47:18 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

(Replying to the list for everyone's benefit.)  Hi all!

# from Chris Burel
# on Wednesday 03 June 2009 11:38:

>I'm not sure what the best place is for our discussions.  I've been
>using the kde-bindings one because that's where smoke is maintained,
>and that's where QtRuby is maintained.

That sounds like a good place for discussing smoke-related issues.  I'm
also on that list now.

>I suppose it'd be better to discuss things on the syntax of the perl
>bindings on a perl list rather than on a bindings list.

Yes, I think so.

Also, feel free to ask about build/dependency/cpan questions in
#toolchain on irc.perl.org.  Most of the people who maintain the CPAN
plumbing are there, so it's a good place to get help with complicated
build issues (like bootstrapping smoke/qt libs, automated GUI tests,
etc.)

--Eric
--
"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
--Murphy's Constant