[Kde-perl] Qt Compile Flags (Was: Compiling Without Installing)

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:29:08 CEST 2009

Eric, et al:

Sune (pusling) on IRC mentioned this to me.

It looks as if it does exactly what we need. I'll work on writing a
patch to our Build.PL/etc to get it to configure the flags properly
:-)

I want also to make sure users can override it, in case pkg-config
isn't installed. So perhaps we can offer an environment variable that
will determine the paths. I'll need to hack on that; when I have it
relatively tested I'll commit something that we can test :-)

(Something I also want to work on -- perhaps I can take a branch of
the trunk -- is separating the qtsmoke stuff from the actual Perl
binding source)

Cheers,

Jonathan