[Kde-perl] Perl QT + Mac

ademmler news at ademmler.com
Sat Nov 3 09:16:23 CET 2007

Hi Gary!

Thank you for the quick reply.

There is an opensource port from QT 4.3.2 availabel on Trolltechs FTP
Server.
http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/index

It installs mostly all QT files as Frameworks in /Library/...

I have tried to compile PerlQT, but configure is asking for KDE . . .

Is there anny idea how we could test/modify PerlQT installation for
that.

Regards Alex