[Kde-perl] Perl QT + Mac

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sat Nov 3 09:00:18 CET 2007

On Saturday 03 November 2007 12:40:03 am ademmler wrote:
> Hi List members!
>
> Does annybody know if it is possible to use PerlQT on Mac OS X
> Plattform?
> An does it work with QT 4.3.2?
>
> Thank's Alex

Currently there is no port to Qt4 available, though there is some planning
stages work being done. As far as Mac OS X is concerned, I'm not positive on
how well it will work, though I'd be interested in getting it working on OS
X, since that would make for a very powerful RAD setup for apps on OS X.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net