[Kde-perl] Massive PerlQt memory leakage

Roy Souther roy at SiliconTao.com
Mon Jul 4 01:24:16 CEST 2005

I would like to test this to see if I get the same results.
If can attach a very small example program that reproduces this problem
I would be willing to give it a try.

I have been running Perl from many years and Qt programs compiled in C++
and have not had any memory leaks caused by eather of them. I find that
the only memory leaks I have every had where caused by my own mistakes.