[Kde-perl] QT/Win32 GPL'ed! Will PerlQt provide native Win32 binaries?

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at arklinux.org
Fri Feb 11 20:20:49 CET 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 1:18 pm, ryan at vbijl.net wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 06:11:55PM +0100, Hongli Lai wrote:
> > Good news, QT/Win32 has been GPL'ed!
> > http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/00000192.html
> > See also Slashdot, OSNews, etc.
> >
> > Will PerlQT provide native Win32 binaries? That would be great.
>
> It looks like the dual licensing only applies to Qt v4.0. However,
> it sounds like PerlQT/Win32 binaries might be possible.  I don't
> know how the port of PerlQT to Qt 4.0 is going, or if anyone is
> even working on it.
>
> -Ryan

What I'm most interested in is if there are plans on extending PerlQt to
aceess the classes in KDE libs. Will there ever be a PerlKDE?

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer and Project Lead for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg at arklinux.com