[Kde-perl] small issue...

Gary L. Greene Jr. greeneg at arklinux.org
Sun Nov 21 07:33:19 CET 2004

I'm currently developing a first boot wizard for Ark Linux. I've run into a
small problem with my applications design though. I've made the top, middle
and bottom of the application window a separate sub. Unfortunately, I need to
be able to access the widgetstack in the sub midFrame and Perl keeps saying
that I cannot access it. is there a way to allow the other sub calls to
access widgets created inside the other calls? Attached is the source to the
app thus far. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel

Developer for the Ark Linux Project
 check out http://www.arklinux.org/ for more info.
 Also http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~greeneg/
EMAIL : greeneg at arklinux.com

for more information.
Consider using a free MS-Office replacement for most platforms,
http://www.openoffice.org/