[Kde-perl] installing perlqt on OS-X 10.3

Abhijit Mahabal amahabal at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 4 20:00:02 CET 2004

apologies if this is the wrong list: I am trying to install perl-qt3.008
on Mac OS-X 10.3. I have Qt up and running (compiled with QMAKESPEC being
macx-g++). Perlqt compilation (with --disable-threads (I had compiled Qt
without threads and wanted to get perlqt running any which way)) dies with
libtool complaining "cannot find the library `'".

Is there any way around this? (or must I recompile Qt with mkspec
darwin-g++, to get around the -framework flag problem (whatever that is))

Thanks,
abhijit

Abhijit Mahabal      http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~amahabal/