[Kde-perl] small issue...

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 21:28:41 CET 2004

Yes, you can store widgets in instance variables. PerlQt calls them
attribtes. See the tutorial/example programs included with the PerlQt
source for some good examples how to use it. In brief, here's how:

use Qt::attributes qw(mainWidgetStack);

#...

sub midFrame {
    # no $ before attributes. Instance variables have no sigil
    mainWidgetStack = Qt::WidgetStack( this, 0 );
    my $introPage = Qt::Widget( mainWidgetStack, 0 );
    # .....
}