[Kde-perl] Success: PerlQt with Qt/Windows

ryan at vbijl.net ryan at vbijl.net
Tue Jun 22 15:50:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thought you all might be interested.  I managed to coerce
MSVC++ 6 into compiling PerlQt. Then I managed to convince
it to link.   And, amazingly, it worked[1]!

I used ActiveState 5.8.4, Qt/Windows 3.2.0, MSVC++6, and PerlQt 3.008.

I've put together a document describing how I got it to work:
   http://www.vbijl.net/~ryan/software/perlqt/

[1] There are a few issues. For example, timers seem to be broken.
Also a few headers that didn't want to be used.

Anyways.  I was hoping someone on this list might be able to
try this out before I post to the qt-interest list.

Ryan
--
If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

Ryan VanderBijl   |   ryan at vbijl.net   |   http://vbijl.net/~ryan/