[Kde-perl] Success: PerlQt with Qt/Windows

Gerald Kuehne Gerald.Kuehne at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 17:36:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am running PerlQt under Windows for a couple of weeks now - but my
installation procedure is a lot more complicated than yours and not
really useable for the public. So, many thanks for your excellent work.

> Anyways.  I was hoping someone on this list might be able to
> try this out before I post to the qt-interest list.

Ok, I tried it out (with Visual Studio .NET) - and it worked.
Some comments:
item 7. : removed 'libsmokeqt.lib' from the @all_libraries@ entry
item 12.: the patching procedure failed
	  $ patch -p2 < puic.patch
           patching file form.cpp
           Hunk #1 FAILED at 476.
           1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file form.cpp.rej

Bye,
Gerald