[Kde-perl] Grant Gnu/Linux with Perl/Qt, Ebay Item 3683917522

Troy Will troydwill at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 19:01:19 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I'm auctioning off a Shuttle XPC system on Ebay with a
copy of Grant Linux. 10 % of the final auction price
will be donated to Ashley Winters, the author of
Perl/Qt, in appreciation of his free software efforts
merging Perl and the Qt graphical toolkit. (It's a
software grant, get it?)

For those who aren't familar with it, Grant Linux is
the biggest selling GNU/Linux derivative developed in
Northfield, Minnesota ;-).

A seach on the keywords "Grant" and "Linux" will
quickly bring up the item in Ebay.

Best of luck to all.

P.S. If there's a demand I would be happy to provide
more details about what I'm selling on this mailing
list, but I'm sensitive about posting anything someone
would construe as spam.

P.P.S. I will at some time in the future make a
contribution to Germain Gara